I have seen many of the WordPress beginners having this same question, “Which SEO plugins for wordpress are the best to rank our website?” So I thought to make it simple for you all.
Who doesn’t love traffic, that too free…
Search engines are the best and most reliable source of traffic, and for most of the website, search engines are the vital source of organic traffic and customers.
The best part is “WordPress is search engine friendly content management system” that is used by millions of website.
No such coding or programming needed to create a website in wordpress. You need basic web knowledge.
Creating a wordpress website is not a big deal, but installing the right SEO plugins is the essential part because SEO plugins play a very crucial role in helping webmasters to rank their sites in search engines.
So here we have combined five best SEO plugins for wordpress, which can help you to boost your ranking in SERPs.
1. Yoast SEO – Yoast SEO is one of the most used and popular SEO plugins in wordpress. The best part about this awesome plugin is that they have an informative website where they offer premium support, informative article on SEO for beginners, intermediates, and advanced users.
Yoast also offers its premium plugin at 89$ per site, but the free plugin can even beat out most other WordPress SEO plugins easily. There are some excellent features which make Yoast SEO one of the best than others.
You can analyze how well you have optimized your post by just adding your focus keyword, and you will also get to know that what all improvement your post required to be best. This plugin will help you to add search engine friendly titles and description and gives you an exact preview of how your site will look in SERPs.
Its readability feature is too useful as it will help you to improve your page readability like paragraph length, Flesch reading ease, passive voice, transition words, and much more. The best part is that this plugin gets an update every two weeks.
- Enables page or post previews on SERPs
- Shows Readability Of Your Content
- Auto-Generated Sitemap
- Detects Website Indexable Issues
- Premium Version Needed For Advanced SEO
- Not Able To Control The Structure Of Your Site
2. Rank Math – Here comes our second and most trending SEO plugin. Rank Math has grabbed the attention of thousands of people in a short time because of its incredible SEO features as it comes with everything you need for your page on-page SEO.
Rank math is very well combined with Google search console and shows you the critical information like the ranking of your post keyword, errors, and much more in a single place at the admin dashboard.
You can call this plugin all in one shop for your SEO requirement. Your all the pages and post will be passed by 40 factors through an SEO analysis tool. You will be able to see 404 error right on your dashboard no need to go again and again on search console.
Updating post is essential so whenever you update your page or post it will ping google about your update. 6 different types of rich snippets available such as article, recipe, product, video, event, local business, etc.
- Lightweight With Unique Features
- Simple & Easy To Configure
- Not Bloated Like Yoast Plugin
- Little Documentation
- Compatibility Issues
3. All In One SEO Pack – When rank math was not available in the market at that time, all in one SEO plugin was the competitor of Yoast. If you are searching for SEO backend tools, All In One SEO Pack is the best choice and as same as Yoast, this plugin offers premium features and support for an extended period.
There is a free plugin available, but if you are planning to buy premium support, then you have to pay $57, and the premium version is best for Woocommerce. If you are a beginner, then it is good to start with free.
All your generated sitemap will automatically be notified to search engines like bing and google. Meta tags will be auto-generated, and you can edit it by yourself too. I think it has a unique feature of translated into 57 languages. Almost all the elements are the same as the Yoast SEO plugin.
- It has google AMP support
- XML Sitemap Support
- Supports Google Analytics
- Advanced Support For SEO
- Poor Customer Care
4. The SEO Framework – If you are searching for a lightweight, fast, and without any ads, then SEO framework plugin is the best option for your website. In this plugin, you will be able to see the colored scales in a tab that how good you are making your post for search engine.
SEO Framework is best for the local SEO for your website and integrated with AMP. Easily monitor your SEO and uptime. Easy redirection and article enhancement stay away from spammers with the help of comment caching for spammers.
The best part about SEO framework is that it doesn’t charge any $$ from you and has all the features of Yoast and all in one SEO plugin.
Other plugins use focus keyword, but framework SEO focuses on “focus subject” to enhance more original writing.
- Completely Free
- Very Helpful Visual SEO Bar
- Advanced Settings
- Poor Customer Support
- Not Much User-Friendly
5. SEO Press – So here comes our last plugin which provides all paid features for free you can also call it freemium. SEO Press is fast, light, simple, powerful, and allows you to manage all your meta tags easily.
The best part is it helps to create XML & HTML sitemaps, track your visitors, and optimize tags at one place. Check the quality of your pages with the help of the integrated Google page and monitor all your redirection and error in the dashboard without any advertisement.
Add google analytics code on your site quickly and get all the details on your dashboard. This plugin could be handy if you use it correctly.
- Google Structured Data (Schema.org)
- Video XML Sitemap
- Email Notification On 404 Error
- Dublin Core
- Poor Customer Support
- It Takes Time To Understand By Beginners
Wrapping It Up
SEO seems to be very much severe when you don’t have much knowledge about plugins and tools. If you are using any of the plugins for the first time, then it will be helpful for you if you spend some time with that plugin to understand it completely.
So this was all about the best SEO plugins for wordpress, which will not only help you to rank your website in SERPs but also improve your user experience with their additional features.
If you found this article helpful, then don’t forget to share this article with your friends and colleagues. Comment below your thoughts or other queries about this article. We would love to help you. Again, don’t forget “Sharing is Caring.”