Hey guys How are you all? Today I am going to share with you some of the important tips that I learned in the DigitalDeepak Internship Program. This internship program is one of its kind. Most of us who are into Digital Marketing has taken many courses related to it. But this program tops it all.
First, I would like to tell you about this Internship Program. This Internship Program is developed by a Genius Digital Marketer and a Guru who usually goes by name DigitalDeepak. I got to know about him from his Digital Marketing Facebook Group called “Learn Digital Marketing“.
I have been following Deepak Sir for quite some time. I have also subscribed to his email subscriptions. One day I received an email regarding this Internship Program and this was a great opportunity for me as I was looking for a way to get back to the Digital Marketing World.
On Feb 4, 2020, I signed up for the intro session for the Internship Program that was launching on Feb 5 the next day. I joined the session on Zoom and after listening to all the benefits of this program I decided to enroll in it and I did. After that, I got an email that the Class 1 of this program was scheduled for 25 Feb.
In class 1 of DigitalDeepak Internship Program, Deepak Sir discussed a lot of opportunities that one can have with Digital Marketing. At the end of the class, we were advised to write an article about what we learn in the class. So today I am going to share with you some of the useful tips that I took from this class.
Class 1: Finding the Gold
The name of the first class is Finding the Gold. The name itself shows the value of the class. In the class, Deepak Sir talked a lot about Digital Marketing opportunities and how people can grow their businesses or get jobs if they put their minds to it. The best line from the entire class I like is
All is well when you sell sell sell…
Below is a list of all the tips that we are going to discuss here.
- Importance of Understanding Marketing.
- The Ever-Expanding Market.
- Global Economics.
- Key Skill for Digital Marketing.
- How Integrated Digital Marketing Works?
- How to select a Niche?
- How to find Market Demand?
- Building your own brand and its benefits.
- Traffic Funnels.
So before wasting any time, let’s move on to the first tip.
1. Importance of Understanding Marketing.
After moving to the main part of the class, Deepak Sir explained the fundamentals that we need to know to become a marketer. He said, “Marketing has been there a long time since the start of trading“.
He also said that what Digital Marketing has done for traditional marketing is that it made the traditional marketing much scalable and easier. We need to be a marketer first before we can become a good Digital Marketer.
He further added, “Marketing is all about learning human psychology, understanding how to sell and how to communicate“. Learning all these things is a step to becoming a good Digital Marketer.
2. The Ever-Expanding Market.
Here Deepak Sir talked a lot about the opportunities of Ever-Expanding Market. Market needs always expanding because solutions to any problem will give rise to new needs and the cycle goes on. What we can do is identify the services that we can offer the best and grab these opportunities.
3. Global Economics.
In this part of the class, Deepak Sir explained how some country’s economics are going down but we don’t have to worry about these things as long as we stay best in our field. He said, “During recessions, stronger companies survive and weak companies fall”.
4. Key Skill for Digital Marketing.
Here Deepak Sir talked about the main key skill for Digital Marketing which is ‘Communication’. Good communication skills will always help in becoming a marketing professional. He also gave us some easy ways to master communication skill which are as follows:
- Read a lot (at least 30 minutes a day)
- Listen to podcasts (30 minutes a day)
- Write a lot (500 words per day)
- Watch English Sitcoms.
- Watch Stand up comedy shows.
In short, apply these easy ways in our daily lives can make a huge difference. Reading and Writing are fundamental to Communication Skills. The more we read and write, the more we can confidently communicate with others.
5. How Integrated Digital Marketing Works?
As you can see in the above picture, Content is at the center. This shows how much content is important as compared to other Digital Marketing Practices. Let’s see how Integrated Digital Marketing Works!
- Firstly after publishing an article, we will receive some traffic from search engines.
- After sharing this new article to our social media platforms, we will also receive some traffic to the article from these platforms.
- After getting traffic to the article, the next step is to start making email lists which will help in retaining our visitors, and this way we will also receive traffic from these lists.
- Paid advertising also helps in getting new email subscribers and also helps in getting traffic to our blog articles.
- After getting traffic to our blogs, what we can do is focus on Sales and Conversions which helps generate income.
6. How to select a Niche?
Select a niche is very important. He gave us some tips on how we should select a niche. It should be a combination of passion, talent, and marketing opportunity. He also shared with us the 3 major niches which are as follows:
These 3 niches are very broad so what we can do is select some narrow niches like in Health – Lose Weight exercises at home. This is a narrow niche and we can work with it as there will be less competition and ranking will be easy. So try these tips to select a niche that you already love and give it your max.
7. How to find market Demand?
There are many ways to find market demands. In other words, finding keyword ideas for our blog articles. These are
- Google Auto Suggest (Best ways to find latest and popular demands.)
- AnswerthePublic.com (Free tool to find many keyword variations and ideas.)
- Keywordtool.io ( paid but helpful for keyword ideas)
- Look for Amazon Reviews.
- Talk to customers.
- Look for pre and post products of other services. (A Product will have further needs)
8. Building our Own Personal Brand.
It is one of the best parts of the entire class. Here Deepak Sir explained how building our own brands can make a difference in the market.
The best known will always beat the best.
Being the best is not all but being the best known makes the difference. If we are already known to our customers, it can help in selling more.
9. Traffic funnels.
Funnels are a good way to earn trust and get customers. In Funnels, there are a series of steps that help in converting visitors to customers. Nowadays most digital marketers use funnels to convert their visitors to customers.
I am glad to be a part of this wonderful Digital Marketing Internship Program. Even the first assignment made me write a lot which I haven’t done in a while. So it sure looks promising. I tried my best to explain everything as much as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.