Kinemaster is a popular video-editor for android and IOS platforms. It is very easy and almost free to use. Whether you want to trim videos or want to add audios to the clips, you can do all that with Kinemaster video-editor. If you are looking for a video editor for PC, then Kinemaster for Pc is a great option for you.
Kinemaster is exclusively available for android and Ios platforms. To download and install Kinemaster on PC, you first have to download an Android Emulator on your Windows PC.
There are many android emulators available for PC but the most popular one is Bluestacks. With Bluestacks, you can install almost every android app like Tubemate, Xender on your Windows PC. But first, let’s see some of the popular features of the Kinemaster app.
Kinemaster Official Video :
Features of Kinemaster for PC video editor:
- KineMaster is free to use but you may have to pay for its premium features.
- Add and combine multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
- Speed control for time-lapse and slow-motion effects.
- Extract and edit audio tracks separately from your video.
- Multiple audio formats are supported.
- Different color filters are available for videos.
- Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects.
- Live video Preview available before publishing your videos.
- It allows you to record audio while previewing your project, which makes it easy to add voice-over tracks to any video.
Now let’s move over to the main topic of downloading kinemaster on your pc.
How to Download Bluestacks on PC Windows 7/8/10?
Minimum Requirements for installing the Bluestacks Emulator on Windows PC.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Your PC must have 2GB of RAM/main memory. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Your PC must have 4GB of disk space available for storing Android apps/games and their data.
- You must have DirectX 9.0 or higher installed on your system.
How to Download Bluestacks Emulator Latest Version for Windows Pc?
Follow the below steps to download and install Bluestacks for windows pc.
- First Download the Bluestacks Application from the below link button.
2. Now install the Bluestacks App on your windows as you would install any other app.
3. After installing the Bluestacks emulator, Run it and sign in with your Google account.
How to Download kinemaster for PC?
Follow the below steps to download and install the Kinemaster video editor on your Windows PC.
1 Open the Bluestacks application on your Pc and look for the Playstore app and add your google account to it.
2. Now again open the Playstore app and search for the Kinemaster app in it.
3. Now click on the Install button on the Kinemaster app page.
The app will install as it would on android devices. If for any reason, there is a problem with the installation of the app, you can manually install the app.
Download and Install Kinemaster for PC with the Apk file.
Follow the below steps and you are good to go.
- First Download the Kinemaster apk file from the below link.
2. After download the apk file, head over to the file location.
3. Now right click on the app, and select the option “Install with Bluestacks APK Installer”.
The app will be installed in the Bluestacks App Dashboard. You can now use kinemaster on your windows pc.
Although Kinemaster is not officially available for Windows Platform, you can still use it on windows with an android emulator. If you know of some other android emulator, you can use that one to download kinemaster on PC.