How to make bootable pendrive for windows 7/8/10/xp ?
How to make bootable pendrive I am sure you are searching for this term if you are facing problems to make bootable pendrive and looking for ways to make bootable pendrive easily then you are at right place. Here i will show you how to make a bootable pendrive. Sometimes we need bootable pen drive for installing windows in our systems because of absense of CD/DVD drives. Most of you know how to make pendrive bootable with cmd and have tried and failed while others don’t know how to use windows command prompt.
In this guide, i will show you an easy way that will help you create a bootable pendrive/usb drive with a few clicks. All you have to do is follow the below method. But firstly you have to download an application name Universal Usb Installer. The download link is given below. Now without wasting our time, let’s move on to the topic.
How to make bootable pendrive in Windows XP, 7, 8.1, 10.
- First of all, go the below link and download the bootable pen drive software.
2. Open the downloaded software and after opening it will look like this.
3. Click I Agree and select the windows version to want to install in usb drive from drop down menu.
4. Select your window iso to usb .
5. The next step is to select the usb drive from drop down menu.
6. After step 5 the last step is click on create and the installation will start. It will take few minutes to finish this process.
After completion of installation, your bootable pendrive is ready to be used. In these steps, i have used windows 7 os iso. You can also make bootable pendrive for other Windows OS and also for Linux Systems. The steps are same for all type of windows operating systems.