Play PlayStation 3 Games on PC with PlayStation 3 Emulator
PS3 emulator for pc is an application which is used to play playstation 3 games on Windows Laptop(Windows 7/8/8.1/10). There are many different emulators for ps3 like ESX or PCSX3. In this guide, i am going to use ESX emulator. PS3 emulator for pc (ESX) is a PlayStation 3 emulator which runs PS3 games on your pc. You can run most of the PS3 games smoothly but only PS3 exclusive titles are supported at the moment.
How to use ESX playstation emulator pc
- Simply download ps3 emulator for pc latest version form download section.
- Extract the emulator and “run it as administrator.”
- Configure ESX settings like graphics, controls, audio etc. according to your hardware.
- Insert your PS3 game disk into your drive or you can use an ISO image.
- Enjoy gaming!
PS3 Emulator Download :
PS3 EMULATOR FOR PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- OS:Windows 7 and Later.
- CPU: 2.5 GHz Intel/AMD Processor or higher with SSE3.
- GPU: Any AMD/NVIDIA/Intel Direct X 10 GPU with 1GB of Memory and Pixel shader model 3.0
- RAM: 1 GB on Win 7/8/10 32-Bit, 2GB on Win 7/810 64-Bit
MUST CHECK>> How to get paid apps for free in android?
Download ps3 emulator for pc
Final words on ps3 emulator for pc
esx emulator is a very powerful and working ps3 emulator available for pc systems. Do try this and comment if you have any query.
Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more awesome stuff.
CREDITS : https://esxemulator.com